About Us - Event Facilities & Rentals
Facility Rentals for Events
Set amid 100 acres of wooded landscape, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection is the picture perfect venue for your event.
The hilltop overlooks the 100 acres of Humber River Valley conservation land and is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding ceremony.*
The hilltop is a relaxing environment for company picnics and get-togethers.
Provisions can be provided for up to 150 people.
* Indoor or Covered back-up options are available in case of inclement weather
Click on images for larger view
With its Cathedral ceiling, hewn logs, stone architecture and a panoramic view of the Humber River Valley, the Grand Hall is the perfect space for a unique reception location.
The Grand Hall accommodates up to 150 guests for a formal dinner, with dancing.
The Grand Hall is offset by the front patio, perfect for outdoor cocktail receptions.
Click on images for larger view
With its special warmth and charm, stemming from its origin as the original living room of Robert and Signe McMichael, this unique facility in the main gallery features wooden furniture and a fieldstone hearth.
Accommodates up to 60 guests for buffet meals, stand-up receptions and indoor ceremonies.
The Bridal Suite
Take advantage of these perks when you book your event with the
McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Exclusive Venue with a unique environment and elegant atmosphere
- Free parking for your guests
- A selection of boutique and Canadian crafted gifts available to complement your event. To be arranged with our Gallery Shop prior to the date of your event
- A range of personalized services from private viewing of the galleries, guided tours and art workshops
- A/V equipment available upon request
In addition to the perks mentioned above, the following is available if you host a wedding at the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- 1 year family membership to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection commencing on the date of your wedding
- Complimentary photo permit
- Use of Sound System for speeches
- The McMichael Bridal Suite, located on the upper floor of the Meeting House, provides an attractive, relaxing, and complete facility for the bride and her attendants on this very special day
Planning, Booking and Rates
Our staff is pleased to work with you to meet your particular needs.
Contact our Event Coordinator at 905.893.1121, ext. 2536 or via email us to confirm availability of facilities, provide you with facility rental rates, and discuss your requirements.
Your rental fee includes: basic security staffing; one facilities staff; use of existing tables and chairs; and event set-up and clean-up.
Additional costs may apply for security staffing for events exceeding 200 guests, security staffing as deemed necessary by the McMichael, extraordinary event set-up and cleaning services, staffed coat check, a/v equipment rentals.
Security staff will be scheduled for each event on the gallery grounds. The number of staff required will be determined by the City of Vaughan Fire Department and based on the facilities used and the number of attendees at any event. The McMichael will determine the minimum number of staff required for an event.