What You Need to Know
- Programs run from 9 am to 4 pm
- Drop-off between 8:45 and 9 am
- Pick-up between 4 and 4:15 pm
- Fee for five-day camps: $300 general public; $270 McMichael members
- Fee for three-day camp: $180 general public; $162 McMichael members
- Fee for two-day camps: $130 general public; $117 McMichael members
A car dashboard sign is provided for all drop-offs and pick-ups. Please display the sign on your vehicle’s dashboard when entering the parking booth and park in the visitor parking lot.
Morning Extended Care:
Available from 8 to 8:45 am for March Break and Summer Camp ($25/child per session) and March Break 3-Day and 2-Day Camps ($15/child per session).
Evening Extended Care:
Available from 4:15 to 5:30 pm for March Break and Summer Camp ($30/child per session) and March Break 3-Day and 2-Day Camps ($18/child per session).
Thank you for understanding that evening extended care ends promptly at 5:30 pm.
Each camp consists of up to 17 campers and will have one instructor, one assistant and at least one volunteer junior assistant. The March Break Early Art Explorers 3-Day and 2-Day Mini Camps will include up to 12 campers with one instructor, one assistant and two volunteer junior assistants. Transportation is not included. Registration is required. Parents/guardians are responsible for packing their children’s lunches and snacks to ensure that they are nut-and-sesame-free.