The perfect location for every occasion
Set amid 100 acres of wooded landscape, with fourteen indoor galleries, two terraces, and our magnificent Grand Hall, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection has so many special settings for you to choose from for your dream wedding.
The hilltop overlooks the 100 acres of Humber River Valley conservation land and is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding ceremony. The hilltop is a relaxing environment for company picnics and get-togethers. Provisions can be provided for up to 150 people.
* Indoor option is available in case of inclement weather.
The Grand Hall
With its Cathedral ceiling, hewn logs, stone architecture and a panoramic view of the Humber River Valley, the Grand Hall is the perfect space for a unique reception location. The Grand Hall accommodates up to 150 guests for a formal dinner, with dancing, and offset by the front courtyard, perfect for outdoor cocktail receptions.
With its vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the forested valley, this unique facility in the main gallery will include the artwork from our current exhibition. The hand-hewn wooden bench and totem poles are both from British Columbia.
When you book your event with the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, you’ll also get:
- Free parking for your guests
- A range of personalized services from private viewing of the galleries, guided tours and art workshops
- 1 year family membership to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Complimentary photo permit
- A discount on a selection of boutique and Canadian crafted gifts available to complement your event (to be arranged with our Gallery Shop prior to the date of your event)