The McMichael is now OPEN from Thursdays through Sundays and Holiday Mondays. The grounds are open seven days a week. Advance tickets are strongly recommended. For a full list of FAQs, click here.
Monday to Wednesday: Grounds & Trails Only (public washrooms open 10 am to 5 pm)
Thursday to Sunday & Holiday Mondays: General Public & Members, 10 am to 5 pm
We ask that all visitors, including members, please purchase a timed ticket to help manage visitor flow and capacity. Timed tickets are available for purchase online and are valid for all exhibitions. Tickets are available in half-hour entry slots. The first half-hour slot is at 10 am and the final slot is at 4 pm. Members are always free – click here to become a member today! If you are booking a Member ticket, please bring your membership card to show at the Admissions desk.
Children five and under also receive free admission and admission is free for attendants accompanying a person with a disability. Indigenous people receive free admission with the presentation of a status card.
Please note that on-site parking is $7 per vehicle (free for members).
*Please note that there are no refunds on tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All visitors will be asked to respond to simple screening questions upon entering the building according to the new provincial public health framework.
- Please arrive during your 30-minute entry time slot.
- Please bring either a printout of your ticket or be ready to show it on a smartphone. Your ticket will be scanned when you arrive.
- All visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask indoors (medical conditions exempt).
- Please use provided hand sanitizer and follow posted guidelines.
- Please keep 2m (6 ft) distance from other visitors not in your “bubble”.
- Please note that the coat room is currently in use, however the lockers are not available at this time.