The following Terms and Conditions are applicable for all Memberships to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection. These Terms and Conditions are available online, or provided in writing upon request to: Membership, McMichael Canadian Art Collection, 10365 Islington Avenue, Kleinburg, Ontario, L0J 1C0.
Copies of the Terms and Conditions are also available at the Admissions Desk upon entry to the Grand Hall at the McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
- Membership benefits extend for 12 or 24-months based upon the date of purchase.
- Membership provides for free unlimited general admission to the permanent collection and exhibitions. Please note some galleries may be temporarily closed during exhibition renewal. Some experiences require separate admission fees not included in the Membership, and may be subject to first-come registration and space restrictions.
- Membership provides for free unlimited visitor parking in marked areas, all outdoor public walkways, the Sculpture Garden, and surrounding grounds.
- Membership cards (for all those over 18 years of age) must be presented at the Admissions Desk for scanning at each visit. Photo ID is required.
- Membership entitles all card holders to a 10% discount in the Gallery Shop* and restaurant.
- Membership benefits do not apply when children or adults are present as part of a school group, with the exception of 10% discount in the Gallery Shop*.
- Memberships are entitled to two free guest passes. No cash surrender value.
- Replacement cards are subject to an additional fee of $5 per Member.
- The Ontario Association of Art Galleries Reciprocal Agreement and North American Reciprocal Association Agreement (valid with Membership $150+ for 1-year; $270+ for 2-years) are not managed by the McMichael Canadian Art Collection and are subject to change without notice.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection hours, admission rates, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- In order to claim a discount for McMichael Members, a valid McMichael Membership in good standing must be active at the time of purchase.
- To receive Membership discounts on programs, the Membership must be valid during the entire program period.
- To receive Membership discounts on camp/children’s programs, the child must be part of a Family/Dual Membership and one Adult on the Membership must be the legal guardian of the child/ren.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Excluding select items.