The perfect location for every occasion
Set amid 100 acres of wooded landscape, with fourteen indoor galleries, two terraces, and our magnificent Grand Hall, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection has so many special settings for you to choose from for your dream wedding.
The hilltop overlooks the 100 acres of Humber River Valley conservation land and is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding ceremony. The hilltop is a relaxing environment for company picnics and get-togethers. Provisions can be provided for up to 150 people.
* Indoor option is available in case of inclement weather.
With its Cathedral ceiling, hewn logs, stone architecture and a panoramic view of the Humber River Valley, the Grand Hall is the perfect space for a unique reception location. The Grand Hall accommodates up to 150 guests for a formal dinner, with dancing, and offset by the front courtyard, perfect for outdoor cocktail receptions.
When you book your event with the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, you’ll also get:
- Free parking for your guests
- A range of personalized services from private viewing of the galleries, guided tours and art workshops
- 1 year family membership to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Complimentary photo permit
Looking for special gifts for your bridal party or a memento to give your wedding guests? Visit our Gallery Shop and receive a discount on a selection of boutique and Canadian gifts.