Timed-entry admission tickets are now available from July 21 through August 15.
GalleryTuesdays to Sundays & Holiday Mondays: 10 am to 5 pm
GroundsOpen seven days a week
Check out our FAQ page for more details on ticketing, safety protocols, and how to plan your visit.
The McMichael is now OPEN from Thursdays through Sundays and Holiday Mondays. The grounds are open seven days a week. Advance tickets are strongly recommended. For a full list of FAQs, click here.
Monday to Wednesday: Grounds & Trails Only (public washrooms open 10 am to 5 pm)
Thursday to Sunday & Holiday Mondays: General Public & Members, 10 am to 5 pm
We ask that all visitors, including members, please purchase a timed ticket to help manage visitor flow and capacity. Timed tickets are available for purchase online and are valid for all exhibitions. Tickets are available in half-hour entry slots. The first half-hour slot is at 10 am and the final slot is at 4 pm. Members are always free – click here to become a member today! If you are booking a Member ticket, please bring your membership card to show at the Admissions desk.
Children five and under also receive free admission and admission is free for attendants accompanying a person with a disability. Indigenous people receive free admission with the presentation of a status card.
Please note that on-site parking is $7 per vehicle (free for members).
*Please note that there are no refunds on tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All visitors will be asked to respond to simple screening questions upon entering the building according to the new provincial public health framework.
- Please arrive during your 30-minute entry time slot.
- Please bring either a printout of your ticket or be ready to show it on a smartphone. Your ticket will be scanned when you arrive.
- All visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask indoors (medical conditions exempt).
- Please use provided hand sanitizer and follow posted guidelines.
- Please keep 2m (6 ft) distance from other visitors not in your “bubble”.
- Please note that the coat room is currently in use, however the lockers are not available at this time.
If you have any questions, you can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-893-1121.